Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sing, Any Song, All the Songs, All Day Long

I love songs. They fill my head and pour out of my mouth. I can think of a song for almost any subject. (And now that I said that, I may have difficulty coming up with the songs as needed.) When giving spelling words, I have to resist the temptation to burst out in song with every other word. I use to do that until I graded the tests with words that were parts of songs, but not on the spelling list. Now I have to resort to singing in my head during the tests. With Christmas songs Christmas songs are being played quite early this year, I will have so many more songs from which to choose. I love them, but I am so afraid someone will add more to the Twelve Days of Christmas. Or should it be called the Twelve Weeks of Christmas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home