Saturday, October 16, 2010

And the Pain Continues

So, if you read my previous post, you can understand when I say I have pain. Yes, real pain. And it was inflicted by this tiny woman with great enthusiasm. Unfortunately, I have to return today to endure the same treatment. So, I'm thinking that it hurt the first time to have the underlying tissues scraped with a plastic instrument to break up adhesions. Well, today I'm entering the building with a very sore thigh to have it scraped again. I'm dreading the thought of the pain level. The therapist told me that athletes have this procedure done so they can get back to playing. Today I'm telling her that I have no sport to return to, and I don't get the big bucks to endure the pain!! She'll hurt me anyway.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home