Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update on the Bible Bowl Yard Sale

Well, the sale was great. At least for me. I was able to buy about 30 books for my school library at a low price. My students will be thrilled with the new books. I also found books for my granddaughter, and she has already enjoyed them the first time through. I also found two plastic chests with three drawers each. Once they are cleaned up, they will be a great addition at school for additional storage. I found cookie cutters, Christmas decorations, plastic containers with paper clips and push pins, a staple gun that works, a small basket for cards, and other containers. Once I clean them, I will be so thrilled to have them at school. BUT, my job at the sale was to help people find and buy items. I'm good at that. And I helped sell many items, especially the wooden entrance door with leaded glass. I knew it was perfect for my neighbors so I called them to come look. The husband was not sure until I told him it would look perfect in their gazebo. He bought it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home