Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rush Hour

I went to Wal-Mart yesterday to pick up a few things I had forgotten. While I pushed my granddaughter around in the cart, I soon realized that there should be traffic rules, stop lights, and stop signs. We experienced many near-collisions with other busy shoppers. It makes sense to travel on the right side, no matter which direction one is pushing the cart, but when it is time to cross the intersection, that is where the travel becomes hazardous. With all the merchandise out on the end caps I had to creep out into the intersection to look both ways only to screech to a halt to avoid a collision, especially with the second lane, the one just after all the stuff that sits in the middle of the aisle. Well, we made it safely through and then out of the store. Here is hoping I don't have to return now during rush hour, because if I do, I am taking my own personal traffic cop with me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home