Friday, December 21, 2007

Do Like That, Mimi

Our granddaughter came for a visit last night. Besides eating, she loves to play with small objects such as the wooden nativity that we have out. She took the whole scene and placed it on the floor so she could play. (I know, my children, you were not allowed to touch it.) Then she patted the floor and asked me to play with her. I answered that I could not get down on the floor. No problem. She assumed a pushup position, up on toes and hands. She then told me I could do like that. I just now get what she meant. By being in a pushup position she wasn't touching the floor which is what she thought I meant when I said I couldn't get down on the floor. Such a sharp mind for her and an old body for me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home