Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Only Six Shopping Days Remain

I went Christmas shopping yesterday for several hours and never left our small town. Between Wal-Mart, two drug stores, and several grocery stores, I was able to find many of the things I needed. As I traveled up and down the aisles of each store, I found it interesting to see those items that are only out at Christmas time. (Wonder where those items are stored till the next Christmas?) One such item is the Chia pets. I wouldn't mind getting one of those as a gift. I could always take it to school to grow in the window for my students to watch. Another item is the clapper. My dad has one and has found it to be quite useful. Another item is the ornate gift bag filled with soaps, perfumes, lotions and whatnot. The display is quite lovely and enticing, but I am not so sure about of all the products. And we can't forget to mention the fruitcake. Not one student in my class has tasted one so I promised them months ago that I would bring one for them to try. Somehow I doubt that it will be a favorite with any of them.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home