Friday, December 28, 2007

Just Do It

I cleaned on my house again yesterday. I know, you dust and 6 months later you have to dust again. Cleaning is not my forte, but was one of my goals for Christmas vacation this year. Actually, it is a goal every vacation, but I never seem to get around to doing much of it. Well, this time I mean it! I started upstairs where we seem to carry "stuff" to store it. Surprising what a little bit of organizing what I want to keep and pitching the junk will do in the progress of neatness. Our downstairs is beginning to look much better too, as I clean, store, and pitch. I was actually proud of how my house looked when I had a friend over to help me cut diapers. Little did she know that the place is usually piled high with stacks of "stuff." I am keeping Tootsie today, but hope to be able to continue my quest of cleaning. My next task is my two-shelf bookcase. I have so much just stacked in random piles that I can't seem to find anything without digging for 10 minutes. I know it won't take long to do; I just need to do it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home