Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On Sale Now

Why do stores like CVS and Wal-Mart send out their magazine flyers every week so that we receive them on Friday or Saturday, but their sales do not begin until Sunday? When I receive the flyers, I have time browse through and mark those I items that I really need. But then I must remember to save the flyers because the sales have not begun. If you look on my counter and/or coffee table at any given time, you will find not one copy of each store but double copies for each week. And you will find multiple weeks within the pile. Bifocals and juggling are needed to find and read the dates of the current sales. So I usually wait till I can't stand the piles any longer, then wade my way through, sort, and recycle. This helps, but we have been known to find the recycle bag and dig our way through till we find that one ad we should not have pitched because I need that item.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home