Thursday, December 14, 2006

Open your present early

A few posts back I had written my Christmas wish list for this year. Some of the suggestions were serious while others were wishful thinking. My hubby has been on vacation this week and has undertaken the wish list. He began cleaning the house, room by room. This place looks unbelievable. He tackled the kitchen first, even moving the refrigerator to clean under and behind. (The thing will problably quit working now that it has been cared for.) He revealed that he found H's two cats and my cat's favorite toy underneath. The toy, a rubber thumb for sorting papers, provides hours of fun until batted under the fridge. He found 17 of them there. No wonder I am always searching for the one I left out with my school work the night before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home