Sunday, December 3, 2006

Christmas Shopping/Watching

Went shopping with my sister-in-law yesterday. Really, I had a few things I needed for myself, and I was shopping for a few Christmas gifts. (No, H, I did not get a gift for you.) With a major migraine, I spent some time just sitting and watching the crowd. It is unbelievable how people were dressed. One young woman was wearing a dress with 4 inch spiked heels. I don't know how she walked in them, let alone shop! Another teenish girl was wearing flip flops. (And I had on two pairs of socks plus tennis shoes. I'm always freezing.) Many men and women were in sweat pants and ratty shirts. Even saw some middle-aged men and women in shorts! As one woman, problably in her 40s, approached, I saw what looked like sign language on her t shirt. Yep, it was. One hand was flipping the bird while the other hand imitated a hand gun. I would have expected to see this shirt on someone much younger or of the opposite gender. I shouldn't pass judgement though. Perhaps each was shopping for clothing for himself or herself. And maybe they didn't think to put on those items after the purchase. If that is the case, then sell me another pair of socks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home