Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How Many Bibles Do You Have?

That is a good question and probably one we don't consider. We are so blessed with the Bibles we have, all the versions, various sizes, as well as study guides. I know of a place where they are desperate for the Bible, to hold, to read, to study, to share. Our small group has taken on the challenge to buy and send Bibles to that place--Honduras. The challenge is not the money required to purchase the books, but the way to get them to Honduras inexpensively and quickly. Our small group has purchased a dozen study Bibles and have a way to send them. We hope to be able to purchase and send many more. Soon!! The B-I-B-L-E, yes, that's the book for me, I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home