Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Birthday, Marty

Today is my husband's birthday! Yea! We are having a party for him today, as we did for him last night. (Sounds like he is a kid again.) You see, our children are busy and are not able to get together all at the same time. It's great to see them, but doubling the work is a little overkill. I simplified one part by not assembling the Oreo Ice Cream Cake. Instead of making it and freezing the dessert, I set out the ingredients, and let each one dip his or her own. Less work and better results!! The kids and I also enjoyed roasted marshmallows over the fire pit. We used those gigantic ones, the ones that are 4x the size of normal ones. I had chocolate squares that we broke apart and pushed inside the gooey mess. Yum! Come to think of it, I will enjoy the party all over again today!! Thanks, hubby, for your birthday.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home