Saturday, September 11, 2010

Busy, Busy, Tiring, Successful Week

You would think that week four of school would be easy, but it was not. Seems like we do not have a spare moment. I have even been teaching during our bathroom wait. (For those who don't know, we have one set of bathrooms for almost 300 kids. So we spend a lot of time standing in line, waiting our turn.) Some of the students are ready to be in school and ready to learn. While others will take a little while to join us. (Hope it is soon!)
I had one of my students invite me to church with him this week. That was rather special. He knows that I am a Christian, and he felt comfortable enough to invite me. I already had something at my church, but I told him that I would go with him sometime. A classmate overheard our conversation and asked what church and where. He wants to come. So the first boy wrote out the information for him. The sun is rising.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home