Saturday, December 6, 2008

Proof in the Viewing

The kids were thrilled with my clothespin people ornaments. (See previous post.) Many marveled out loud that I could have made something such as that. Questions flew as to how I did it, how long it took to do, etc. One young lady remarked that I was very good at making things and that I ought to make things. Okay. I didn't pass them around, and the children did not ask for me to do that sensing how special the ornaments are. The students have asked if they can make their own ornaments to take home. I have many ideas to choose from, many involving cutting and gluing, even a few with painting. They should prove to be an exciting time for them and a small nightmare for me. If only I didn't have to teach...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home