Sunday, November 30, 2008

Let's Decorate the Tree

Last night, Toots and I decorated one of the Christmas trees in our house that is located in the living room. (Yes, we do more than one tree in the house.) It is loaded with white lights, empty tread spools with rag ties, and at least 150 cookie cutters. Toots and I had fun talking about what some of the cutters represented. I was very surprised that she knew two of them were dinosaurs. How did she learn that by age 4? I was an adult with 3 children before I learned about the dinosaurs. But then I went to school so very long ago that we only did readin', 'ritin', and 'rithmetic. Well, we did a few other subjects, but you get the picture. Now that tree is finished, it is a conversation piece, an appetite stimulator, play dough aid, and an enjoyment to view. Now on to the huge one with that holds mostly handmade ornaments and childhood memorabilia.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home