Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hair-Care Product Confusion

There must be millions of people who wear glasses or contacts to correct vision. So why is it that hair-care products such as shampoo and conditioner are produced in similar packaging with only a variation in color? I do not wear my glasses in the shower. So how can I read the much-too-small print that identifies the bottle as shampoo or conditioner? Must I remember that the lighter color is the conditioner or is it really the shampoo? Must I squirt out a small amount and use the scientific method to determine which product is which? Must I reserve a place in the shower for the shampoo and a completely different one for the conditioner? I believe I will begin a campaigne to the companies who evidently do not have this problem in the shower with their hair-care products. Print a large S on shampoo and a large C on the conditioner. We who cannot read in the shower would be so thankful.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home