Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cat Has My Voice

I went to school today with a bit of a squeaky voice that wasn't hitting on all syllables. As the morning progressed, it hit on fewer syllables until it was inaudible. Since lunch I have been unable to talk but more than a noiseless whisper. My voice box hurts and feels swollen and I have an appointment to visit the doctor tomorrow. I would love to be able to report that the students were so well-behaved. NOT! Most of them took advantage of me as if I were a substitute in their room. Needless to say, I am not happy. I decided that I would not try to teach tomorrow without a voice and was able to get a sub. Hope he puts the hammer down on them at every opportunity. Then they will be so happy to have me back with or without a voice.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home