Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blue Hairs Special

Our family went out to eat and celebrate the birthday of my husband. We arrived at a famous restaurant and received two menus, one being the Early Bird Special. My husband was impressed at the savings on the meals until we saw that the choices were quite limited. That being said, I ordered a four ounce steak from the Early Bird menu. All the other items such as salad bar came with the discounted meal. I was surprised when the steak arrived to see that it was almost the same size as the steaks of the others in our party and was more than enough meat for me. As you get older, it becomes easier to accept the ammenities offered to the "blue hairs" and not be offended. In fact, we blue hairs become entitled. If you are not understanding this part of my blog, guess you will just have to wait till you are closer to my age. Then you will fully comprehend.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home