Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Dreaded Parent/Teacher Conferences

Well, I have just completed 21 parent/teacher conferences in six and one-half hours with 100% attendance! That is the best percentage I have ever had at conferences. No, I did not promise the parents any item nor a good grade. They came because they are interested in their children's education. I walked to my car, patting myself on the back for a job well-done, sat behind the wheel, glanced in the mirror only to find a small, white, crusty alien protruding from the left nasal cavity. Had that been there for all 21 of the conferences? Would anyone have told me if they did see it? At least I didn't retrieve the item and snack on it like the children so enjoy doing. If word gets out about this, I'll have 100% attendance at every conference.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home