Monday, August 11, 2008

Last Day of Freedom

Here I sit at the computer, thinking, stressing. I've been up since 5:00 am. Didn't have to get up that early, but I couldn't sleep. I would like to say that I am eagerly anticipating the start of school. NOT! I'm stressing over all the things I should have completed this summer and didn't get to them. Okay, I didn't try that hard, but then I'm on vacation. I need to stop the stressing, because those chores do not have to been done right now, today. I can do them when I get around to it. I should call and offer to keep Toots for the day. She and I could have one last day of summer fling. But will wait on that decision for at least a half hour or so. Come on, now, get motivated. Get up and do something. What, you talking to me?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home