Saturday, February 16, 2008

Smile and Say Cheese

I've owned my cell phone for more than a year, but not long enough to trade up without penalty. I can capture pictures with the cell, but have not been able to do anything with them until last night. My husband and I stopped at the AT&T store, where we had gone before with the same problem, and pleaded for help. I showed the young clerk the picture of my granddaughter kissing my father and explained that my father has passed away and I desperately wanted to print that picture. At first, she said we could go to any CVS and they would use their picture equipment to copy it. When she saw I was not satisfied nor convienced of that, she also said we could email the pictures to ourselves. After I told her that we tried that and it didn't work, she proceeded to work for the next 30 minutes on emailing one picture. Finally, she deteremined that the sim (sp) card was not functioning properly and put in a new one. Then she was able to email the picture to us. Yeah! It will cost 25 cents per picture, but that is nothing considering I can never take a picture of my father again. We walked out of the store as very happy customers, ones who will do business with AT&T again by choice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home