Sunday, February 10, 2008

And So It Begins

We did some "window" shopping for suv vehicles yesterday. Actually, we sat in a few. It is interesting to hear the sales pitches of the two men from the two places we visited. We went to Saturn first. After my husband told Bob what we were looking for in a used vehicle for me, he showed us the correct ones. He unlocked the suv and invited me to sit. At one point, he even said he prefers the 2007s over the 2008s because of the non-dent (or whatever it is called) side panels. Bob was not pushy or demanding like some in the past. Next place was the Chevy lot. We drove across the huge place until we found the vehicles we wanted to look at. After a bit, Bill showed up to give us his sales pitch. I sat is several different makes and models. Bill was a bit more pushy, pushing his agenda and not ours. He talked only to hubby, even though the suv was for me. He took us to the 2008s and pushed those. He was oblivious or deaf to my husband's comments that his head touched the top of the car while in the back seat of the Santa Fe. And before we were completely done, he hands me his card and walks off. Guess our actions did not make him think he was going to make a sale. And he was right for once.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home