Monday, February 4, 2008

Ohhh, I Don't Feel Well

Have you ever gotten out of bed and just didn't feel well? Was it a work-day? Have you ever gotten out of bed and didn't feel well until you found out it was a weekend or day off? Yea, me too. Makes me feel like Spanky from the original Little Rascles. I can remember him complaining of not feeling well when his momma tried to get him up. When he learned it was Saturday, he jumped out of bed, pulled on his pants, and began singing, "Oh, it's Saturday, it's Saturday, with a honny, honny, honny and a ha cha cha." (The spelling may not be correct, but you get the picture.) This morning I didn't feel well upon arising, but feel much better now that our school has a two-hour delay. Now I wonder what other adventure from Spanky's past that I might enact today!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home