Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas List

Happy December 1! Have you made your Christmas list yet? Last year my husband made an extended list. He wished for things he would love to have or places he would love to go, but knew those things were not within reach. For instance, he asked for tickets to the Daytona 500. He got them! He asked for tickets to the Rose Bowl, but alas he was one week too late in asking because H could have gotten them. Wonder what his wish list will be this year? I know that my list will include all the things that I have dreamed of but never thought I would get, such as a short trip to Alaska, new house on a lake, new or pre-owned vehicle (Santa Fe), sofa recliner and love seat, maid, retirement package, personal trainer, and more grandchildren.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home