Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hello, Can You Hear Me Now?

Coming home last night with my granddaughter in her carseat was a joy to hear. It was just Tootsie and me in the van. I was just finishing a conversation on my cell when I heard her tell me to stop talking. She was going to use her pretend cell phone. Here is how her pretend cell-phone conversations went. Tootsie: Mimi, stop talking. I'm on the phone. Mimi (me): Okay. Tootsie: HELLO. Can you hear me? Drake? You talk to me! Drake? Tootsie to me: Him won't talk to me. Mimi: Tell him to talk, that's not nice. He should talk to you. Tootsie: Drake, you talk to me. Tootsie to me: Him still won't talk to me. Mimi: Call one of your other boyfriends. Tootsie to me: Okay. Tootsie: Hello, Brody? Drake won't talk to me. Will you talk to me? Brody? Tootsie to me: Him won't talk to me either. Tootsie pretending to her mom: Hello, mommy? Are you coming to Mimi's house? I've got candy. Me going to eat candyland (a candy cane) at Mimi's. You want some? You have to be good. What? I'll put you in time-out and you don't get any candy until you are good. Right, Mimi? Mimi said you have to be good. Are you listening to me? Okay, no candy for you. Tootsie to me: Her say her not being good so her don't get candyland. Right, Mimi? Right?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home