Friday, April 20, 2007

Play It Again, Sam

My class performed our play last night for families and friends at our first ever Evening at the Arts at our school. I wasn't sure if all of the students would be able to make it back to school, but they did! There were approximately 50 people jammed in our classroom to watch the short play titled It Could Always Be Worse! It was the students' 15 time to give the play and one of their best performances. The best part for me was the positive comments I received from one of the parents afterward. The father thanked me for the good year that his child has had in this grade and for the progress the child has made. I accepted the compliment with grace, but relished those words in private. For you see, in public schools, thanks from parents is rare and far between.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home