Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Up Close and Personal

The new tv arrived last night. Wait, let me back up. Hubby said I could get a whole new bedroom suit if he could get a large flat-screen HD tv with all the bells and whistles (whatever that means). Well, I'm no dummy. Of course you can get the tv of your dreams, because in a week or two, my brand-new bedroom furniture will be here. Yeah! Our old bedroom set is 34 years old, but who's counting. Anyway, back to the tv. It was delivered last night, just before American Idol. Hubby and son set it up, hooked it up, and found the right channels, cables, etc. so we could watch Idol. Wow, the contestants were larger than life. So this morning I turn it on to watch the news. Is it just me, or is it blurry? Hope it is just me. Maybe if I sit in the next room it will look much better. Hey, if that works, I can sit on my new bed and watch the tv from there. Just kidding.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home