Sunday, April 15, 2007

Oh, Be Careful Little Eyes What You See

Wow, what a busy week. I see that I haven't posted for the week. Where does the time go? My granddaughter was over for supper and the evening the other night. She surely loves to eat. I made tacos with all the usual ingredients. She snarfed down her share, part of mine and then some. While her mom and aunt ate Dilly bars, she consumed an ice cream sandwich, minus some crumbs here and there on the carpet and ice cream smeared on her face. While playing with her toys, which are a focal point in our living room, she picked up a small purse for a doll, struggled to slide it up her arm to her shoulder like mommy does, then told us, "I'm going now." How cute. So young, yet she watches us and imitates what we do in our everyday life. How important it becomes for us to model good behavior at all times. Reminds me of the little song, Oh Be Careful Little Eyes What You See, for the Father up above is looking down in love... Other verses tell us to be careful little hands what you do, feet where you go--a good reminder for we as adults, because little ones are watching too.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home