Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cat Banquet

Our new dining table with chairs are prominently displayed in our dining room, complete with hand-crafted lace tablecloth from Europe. I beamed with pride and satisfaction, unbelieving that they are actually mine and in my dining room! After admiring the set, I sat down in the living room, when I heard a familiar sound. H's white cat jumped up on the table, walked around the perimeter, strolled to the center and laid down. Her other cat was quick to jump up on a chair and proceed to walk across all of them. I screamed and shot into the dining room to catch them leaping off. I'm sure if I looked carefully, I would find deep punctures in the edges where they exited the furniture. So I won't be mad, I won't look. The cats have been banished to upstairs for the remainder of their visit. They are not pleased, but then they don't rule my house nor is it my desire to please them. Sorry H.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home