Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Dinner Buca Style

Ok, I don't think I have ever gone out to dinner on Christmas to a restaurant. That is until this Christmas. Because my daughter couldn't come here, we went there or close to it. We went to Buca de Beppa for Christmas dinner. The place is right in the middle of the big city, complete with all the lights, and hustle and bustle. Except the bustle was not so much on Christmas night. But I digress. The place is authentic Italian food in HUGE helpings. We ordered some things individual servings and others as family style. Yum! And since both my birthday and my daughter's birthday were within 7 days of our time there, we received brownie sundaes, complete with ice cream and whipped topping. But we didn't stop there. We ordered the 28 inch dessert platter with 4 towering desserts. And my oldest daughter ordered her own piece of cake. We didn't eat it all, but we tried. Those left overs will take soooooo good and remind us of the wonderful Christmas dinner we had together. The guilt I was feeling for making the people work on Christmas soon dissipated as we wound our way through all the people waiting for their turn to gorge on the delicious food.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home