Saturday, December 4, 2010

Blanket of White, A Heaven of Diamonds Shine Down Through the Night

With our first blanket of snow covering the ground, I am inspired to think of songs or bits of them. So sing along with Leah...
  • I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I use to know.
  • Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful, so if you've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
  • Dashing through the snow...
  • Frosty the Snowman, what a jolly happy soul...
  • Walking in a winter wonderland...
  • I'll be home for Christmas, you can count on me. We'll have snow...
  • Over the river and through the woods...
  • Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer
  • Sleigh Ride...The snow is falling and friends are calling...
  • I'll have a blue Christmas without you...

Okay, my mind is blank. Your turn. If you think of more, add them in the comments.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home