Sunday, December 12, 2010

Entering the World of Instant Communication in Solitude

Well, hubby has entered a new world, the world of IPhone 4. He, the one who didn't have text. He, the one who does not do facebook much. He, the one who ignores his calls. He has the smart phone. I'm glad for him because now I can text my messages to him since he doesn't always take his calls. I'll just have to figure a way to be sure he checks his messages. I know that now I will be competing with the phone. He will be engrossed in checking the latest football, basketball, etc. scores. I will have to get his attention by saying his name aloud, several times, to be sure he is ready to hear me. Like I said, I will have to get his attention by saying his name aloud, several times, to be sure he is ready to hear me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home