Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Time for Celebration

In celebration of my birthday, we, as a family, went out to eat at Buca de Bepa. We got to eat in the Pope room. Since I am not catholic, I was not intimidated by the bust of the Pope in the middle of our round table or bothered by the consternation on the face of the nun staring over my shoulder. But the naked body parts on the domed ceiling were a bit troubling for the younger ones in the crowd. We laughed a lot, ate too much, and had a very good time. The place is pricey, but then I only have a birthday once a year. One of our children suggested that we also count the meal as a celebration for our anniversary yet to come this month. I'm surprised they didn't include Christmas with it. Sure would have been cheaper for us. Just kidding, children. Remember, we paid for the two bread appetizers and the dessert.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home