Sunday, December 21, 2008

Smile, You're on Digital Forever

We bit on the offer of a digital camera, small enough to fit on your key chain, yet can hold up to 300 pictures, and all for just $10. Who wouldn't take the bait? After all, I do not carry my "good" camera around with me at all times, so I do not get all those unplanned shots when afforded a great photo op. We anxiously opened the package and began reading the instructions. First thing we discovered is that we have no way of viewing the picture that we just took. Rats! I seldom delete pictures that I have just taken, but then I've viewed them to make that decision. With further reading, we discovered that the only way to view them is to download them. Okay. I took several pictures just to try it out. Hubby tried to download them, carefully following the directions. But so far, not pictures have been downloaded. Now what? I've kept the receipt, and can take it back, but the place I bought 2 others has gone out of business. Guess we are stuck with three digital cameras that can hold all these images, forever. Don't you just love technology?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home