Monday, June 23, 2008

The I Do To Do List for the Wedding

Well, it is done, the wedding dress alterations that is. I had to hem the front of three layers of dress, take in the sides on the bodice, and do a French bustle. Doing the job worried me because the dress belongs to my future daughter-in-law. I surely did not want to mess it it. And I didn't. Thank you, Lord. Now all I have to do for the wedding that is in just 19 days is possibly alter H's bridesmaid dress, alter A's dress, check out Toots's dress, find a suit for hubby, shop and find a dress for me, make the 6 batches of punch, assist my sister-in-law with readying the garden, finish cleaning up the upstairs for guests, buy new sheets, and finish planning the rehearsal dinner. Guess I'd better get busy, right after I take a week-long class to renew my teaching license. Who said I am on vacation?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home