Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playset On Order

Well, the granddaughter and I did it. We went to Menards and bought a wooden swing/climbing/slide combos for her to play on here at our house. The store had two of them connected and set up for kids to try. She definitely wanted the tube slide, especially after she zoomed down it with eyes wide-open. Of course she wanted to bring it home already assembled. But it doesn't work that way. My hubby said to be sure to get someone to assist me in deciding which one and what exactly came with the whole box. Well, the young boy that they sent was not versed on the playsets. He gave me false information several times. I couldn't resist, so I corrected him in a nice way. He told me they were sold out but that he could order the one Toots wanted. So we followed him to a computer where he punched in all the numbers. After asking an older man for help, he was surprised to see that the store had 4 in stock, somewhere, out there. He left us for about 5 minutes and returned with the good news that there were indeed 4. Hopefully, hubby will be able to pick one up today or tomorrow. The it will only be 6 to 8 hours for two people to assemble the whole thing. I don't know if I get to be the second person or if Tootsie's dad gets the honors. Bet it takes 9 hours for two.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home