Saturday, November 10, 2007

Round Two

I had the second part of my surgery on Friday. The mole was benign, in fact, the doctor said they found it was not pre-cancerous! Good news. Anyway, I had a new anesthesiologist who talked to me before the surgery. She listened and did not give me any pain meds while still in the operating room like the other guy did. So this time I did not vomit. Only problem was a tickle deep in my throat that caused me to cough. Had to do asthma meds because all that coughing caused an asthma attack. At least I woke up in the recovery room and did not vomit. And the best part is that neither the nose nor the donor skin site hurt. I had several people share with me their horror stories about how bad it hurt. Now it may begin throbbing at some point, but for now it is okay.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home