Friday, October 26, 2007

Dressed for Halloween

Today is our "Fall Party" at school. Teachers are encouraged to dress in costume, but not be scary. I have pondered whether to dress in costume or not, then wondered what that costume should be. Well, as I was digging for more fall/winter clothes in a container in our upstairs, I came across my senior cords skirt. Suddenly I knew exactly how I would dress. I brought down and pressed my senior cords skirt and located my cheerleader sweater. I'll go as a senior cheerleader who is actually a "senior". The children will not understand about the cords, but the adults will enjoy it. Many will marvel that I can still wear the skirt. I don't think I will tell them that I actually made the skirt about 8 years ago to attend a county-wide school reunion. After all, this is a costume party.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home