Sunday, October 28, 2007

Zippity Do Whoa

I'm hurting all over physically. Went to a women's retreat, had a good time, stayed up too late for me, walked lots of hills and hollers, AND rode the 700 foot long zipline. Yes, this old woman decided she could do it. What a thrill! The hardest part was waiting at the end to gear up, walk up the 700 ft incline, then the stairs to the top of the tower. I was one of the last to go so decided to do something a little different. Instead of sitting down to push off, I stepped off the 30 foot tower. Yes, my daughters, your mother did it. Instead of the 5 foot drop I had a 12 foot drop before the line caught. Actually, it was easier because I didn't see the ground below, and I didn't get my blue jeans dirty on the ledge. And I am not afraid of heights.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home