Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sneaky Feet

Took the granddaughter with us to a doctor visit for my father. She is 18 months, going on 2. She spent many minutes trying to get past her grandpa so she could go down the hall and out the door. Grandpa, good sitter that he is, posted himself near the escape opening. As she approached, he would firmly say no. That did not deter her, only made her think of new ways. This time she batted her eyelashed at him and grinned. (Boy, is her dad in for troubles ahead because he can't resist that look.) Didn't work with grandpa; don't think he even noticed. Another attempt. If I turn sideways and walk to the side, he won't notice that I am actually trying to get past him. Caught again! She tried another pass, only this time she was shuffling her feet so slowly that you could hardly tell she was moving. Maybe grandpa won't notice that I am sneaking past. Nope. He caught her again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Little kids are so adorable; what on Earth happens? I can just picture my niece doing that in a few months....

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home