Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Snow Day Fun

Yeah! We are out on a snow day. My town, Jesus Town as my daughter has always called it, got the most snow in central Indiana, 7.4 inches. Looks like it is all on top of my car and my hot tub cover. Oh, and at least 9 inches smashing my unplanted pansies. Hope they don't die before I get an opportunity to enjoy them in the planter. So what does one do on a bonus day off? Don't know about others, but I was blessed with washing the bed clothes since daughter's cat used the bed as a litter box. While joyously doing the laundry, I decided to treat my family to a spiced pumpkin bread made in my bread machine. (Yes, I did wash my hands thoroughly.) Well, I didn't heed the directions about being sure that all the flour was mixed in before it baked. The final outcome was yukky. The ingredients were not mixed well and flour was encrusted across both ends. Such a waste of time and food. Also decided to catch up on all the homework piling on. Dug through my school bag for 10 minutes searching for an necessary item I did not find. I was so tired of looking that I decided I was already tired of grading. But I haven't graded that first page. So after this informative, work-avoidance blog, I need to dive into those papers. I know the children will just be so excited to receive their grades. Maybe I should have gone to work instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home