Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Movie Credits

I am not up on who is who in the movie business, so I am not in to sitting through the movie credits. After all, after I speed read the names, I don't recognize them anyway. At the end of the movie Take the Lead, the credits started to roll and the place began to clear out. But my sister-in-law and I stayed glued to our seats as the clips keep rolling intertwined with the credits. If you get the chance to see the movie, don't leave during the credits. Keep watching the screen to see the final dance.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

You mean you don't just hang around to see if you can recognize the names of the key grip or the gaffer?

11:27 PM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

I actually know a man who is a gaffer, so sometimes I do stay around to see if his name appears. Keeps us from being trampled in the mad-rush to exit.

6:23 AM  
Blogger E. McPan said...

Thanks for the tip; I watched the movie today!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home