Saturday, April 8, 2006

What's That I Smell?

Each morning as I got into my van to drive to work, I noticed a funny smell. Well, on Mon. it was a funny or peculiar smell. Tuesday I noticed that it didn't smell very well, and it was past funny. With the busy week of work and two or three activities each evening, I really didn't think to look in the van for the smell. Then on Thursday, two other teachers rode with me to lunch. When we entered the van, they both commented on the smell. One said it sure smelled like a dirty diaper. Yuk! That's it. My husband had changed our granddaughter's soiled diaper in the back of the van on Friday. Bet he forgot to take it out. So when I arrived home that night, before I had to depart for another activity, I checked out the back of the van. Yep, there it was in all its glory, a ripe, soiled diaper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home