Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Opportunities

For the past month I have been striving to have my devotion time the first thing in the morning, each morning. So far, so good, but it will always be a struggle. During my prayer time, I journal the names and thoughts as I pray for each. It helps to keep me focused on each one, and gives me a record of who I have prayed for or neglected. Anyway, this morning I asked for more opportunities to minister in some way. Well, after school, while straightening my room, I happened to look out the window and see a lady from our school sitting on the sidewalk. It was unusual for her to be in that place at that time of day. I noticed that she was crying, so I acted on the opportunity, just as I had asked. Hopefully, my listening ear and earnest pray were a help to her in this trying time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home