Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tag Along with Me

My daughter has tagged me to answer this survey just for fun. Since I feel obligated to do it, here goes. 4 Jobs You Have Had 1. Peddler of apples, corn and strawberries, door to door. Yuk! I did this as a child because we were poor and my parents insisted that we had to do it. Lots of people bought because we were cute and pathetic at the same time. 2. College professor. Well, it was a Junior College and I only taught one course, but it was for real and for money. 3. Sign Language Interpreter, some for pay and some free. I learned sign language 30 some years ago and have had the opportunity to interpret in various situations. I have also taught the basic course of sign language in churches and colleges for many years. 4. Teacher. I always knew I would be a teacher of some sort. I currently teach fourth grade and really love my job. 4 Movies You Can Watch Over and Over 1. Robin Hood, the cartoon one 2. Robin Hood with Kevin Costner 3. A Summer to Remember 4. Short Circuit Okay so I'm not much of a movie buff. I just let my daughter go and then fill me in. Saves lots of money that way. 4 TV Shows You Like to Watch 1. Grey's Anatomy. The content can be a little off-color at times, but it is a good show. 2. The Closer. I love the fragility of Kyra Sedgwick's character. I especially love how she is doubted, mostly by men, and then solves or closes the case. 3. American Idol. Yes, I swore I would never watch it, but am hooked. 4. Medium. Some of the episodes have been scary, but then I like scary. I especially like the episodes centered on the middle child. She is so good. 4 Places You Have Been On Vacation 1. Honduras. It was a working vacation. Not sure if a visit to such a poverty-stricken country counts as a vacation. 2. The Grand Canyon, twice 3. Carlsbad, NM. It was to be for two days but ended up a week due our friend's hospitalization. 4. 49 states, all but Alaska 4 Websites You Visit Daily (Well at least regularly) 1. Google 2. Waiting 4 the Punchline blog 3. Email at school 4. Favorite blogs 4 of My Favorite Foods 1. Anything bread. No, I do not want to go on the low carb diet. My doctor said that limiting carbs will cause my arthritis to flair. Thanks, doc. 2. Chili, but not too hot. 3. Chicken and noodles over mashed potatoes. 4. Cheesecake, just plain. 4 Places I'd Rather Be 1. With my granddaughter. 2. Walking. 3. Some place HOT as in temperature hot. 4. Home, especially when I am not home. 4 Albums/Bands/Artists I Can't Live Without 1. No one is that important that I can't live without. Remember that I like American Idol. 2. Casting Crowns 3. Ginny Owens 4. Mark Schultz 4 People to Tag with This List 1. Who Reads This Anyway 2. Jelly Beans and Corduroy (Now you can answer double. Just kidding.) 3. I'm out of names/blogs, because they have already been tagged. This has been fun and challenging for me to come up with answers. I need to create one that is in my comfort zone and tag several of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home