Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Blame Game

Babysitting with my granddaughter the other night brought us great joy and laughter. She had filled her diaper, and it smelled so badly that I could detect the odor across the room. She climbed up on my lap to sit by Pepe', our cat. I asked if she had poo pooed in her diaper. Quickly she turned to look me in the face with a look of astonishment as she shook her head no. Without missing a beat, she turns and points to the cat. When I asked if he did it and now he stinks, she pointed again and said, "Kitty schtinks." I asked if kitty needed a diaper change. I thought I would crack up when she lifted his tail to look. And she is only 16 months old. They learn so young.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

With her dad, she has to learn quickly. Because he'll be blaming her for her entire lifetime.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home