Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Gift Returns/Exchanges

Well, I waited an extra day before facing the crowd at the mall for gift returns/exchanges. Anticipating the worst, I made sure I had all the correct receipts matched to the correct gifts, lightened my purse, and shed my coat before entering the mall. Having only two items to exchange, I went about my business locating the "correct" color and size. Then, I headed for the line marked RETURNS/EXCHANGES. When I stepped in line, I became the fifth person. The other two lines were open for regular purchases and had one or two in line. It took a while, but it was finally my turn. The salesman was kind, but not at all talkative. Guess he was having a long day. My only complaint about the whole thing was that the belt I purchased on Dec. 23 was marked down 25%. That made a nice savings. I had to replace it and decided to buy two belts since the sign said 50% off. Well, it rang up as buy one and get the other for half price. Now I know that figures out to be 25% off of both belts, but you would think that AFTER Christmas, the savings would be more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home