Friday, December 9, 2005

Mission Trip

The men have safely returned from their mission trip to Honduras. All three are filled with stories to tell us about their work and about the work still waiting for others. 1,000 pictures will be shared to show us just what it was like. Can you believe that in this day and age that they visited a village that had never seen a Caucasian person? That is hard to comprehend. We usually think of countries such as the outback in Africa for stories such as this. I hope to be able to share some of the adventures with you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

No updates recently? I was expecting some touching holiday gift stories about your kids. Too early for that?

12:37 AM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

No, I've just been too busy with everything. Since I haven't received any comments but yours, I am beginning to wonder if any really reads this.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

H's Mom:

I admit I don't read often, but I'm also guessing I'm not the target audience. I'm sure H has told you, but the best way to get readers is to read other blogs and comment, leaving your blog address. It'd be best to read other blogs by bloggers who share your interests. It can be a little time consuming, but if someone stops by and sees something they like they'll keep coming back!

If you like it, I say keep with it. Happy Holidays!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home