Thursday, December 1, 2005

Shopping

Went shopping today for over 4 hours. My head is swimming with prices, sale prices, and percentages off. I feel like I should get a grade for all the math that I did today. I didn't buy much. Would not wear most of the clothes I saw today, even if you gave them to me. I can remember wearing them some years back, and I didn't like them then either. The big stop to shop today was the new Metropolis Mall in Plainfield. What a beautiful concept! But not on a day when it is spitting snow and blowing with a windchill in the single digits. Brrrrrrr. Hope the rest of the shopping season goes well for the new mall with much better temps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

check out this post from a friend of mine. She wrote these really funny letters about shopping day after Thanksgiving.
Scroll down to Nov. 26:

http://www.xanga.com/pelerin?nextdate=11%2f30%2f2005+15%3a35%3a36.390&direction=n

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home