Saturday, December 3, 2005

White vs Multi-colored lights

What kind of lights do you like? Multi-colored lights soften the glow. They add a little mystery to the tree or what ever is decorated. They say, "Come on in. Sit down. Kick your shoes off." However, white lights show everything off, eliminate the darkness. Makes me think of the song I learned as a child, This Little Light of Mine. One verse says, "Hide it under a bushel, NO! I'm gonna let it shine." Light does not allow things to be hidden. Jesus is our light. Our sins are not hidden nor do they show because Jesus paid for them to be gone. Thank you, Jesus.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am a big fan of the white lights. Simple. Beautiful. Warm. Sparkling. Inside the house or out.
I am an anti-fan of the green house lights.

7:13 PM  
Blogger The Mom (Leah) said...

I stubbled upon a blog while looking for the Twelve Days of Christmas total of gifts. Anyway, it gave some facts such as in Connecticut only white lights are allowed, punishable by a fine for those who do not abide. As late as I have been in getting my tree/lights/decorations up, ANY light will do.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I like blue lights best, but was just commenting to my daughter that is seems like they don't hold their color very well, or they aren't very uniform in color. Otherwise, they'd be beautiful.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home